(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Jun 13, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Lana is a board-certified adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner working with patients at the Methodist Mansfield Medical Center in Texas.
Since its opening in 2006, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center has been awarded an “A” Hospital Safety Score by Leapfrog Group, Advanced Primary Stroke Center accreditation by the Joint Commission, and recognition as one of the Best Hospitals and Emergency Departments in Arlington by Living Magazine. They are proud to bring their community the quality health services it deserves.
Pertaining to her educational pursuits, Lana graduated with her nursing degree from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2004.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Gerontology is the study of the social, cultural, psychological, cognitive, and biological aspects of aging. A Board-Certified Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP-BC) is a specialized acute care nurse practitioner who cares for adult patients with critical conditions.
Learn More about Lana Delice:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148719/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Lana Delice, MSN, AGACNP-BC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.