(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York May 25, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – A skilled dermatologist, Dr. Bouchard sees patients at her private practice in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Throughout her academic career, she graduated with her medical degree from the St. Martinus University Faculty of Medicine in Curacao in 1962. After relocating to the United States, she completed her residency in dermatology at the Detroit Receiving Hospital.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin. The skin is the largest organ of the body. Dermatology is a specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist is a specialist doctor who manages skin diseases and deals with both internal and external causes and some cosmetic concerns involving the skin. Dermatological duties include taking consultations, providing screening tests, and undertaking non-invasive surgical procedures.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Among her most notable achievements, Dr. Bouchard has been the recipient of the Patients’ Choice Award (2018), and Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018).
Learn More about Dr. Marcelle Z. Bouchard:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2440934-Marcelle-Bouchard-Dermatologist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Marcelle Z. Bouchard, MD
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.