(Spin Digit Editorial):- Palo Alto, California Oct 27, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Foley & Lardner LLP represented New Enterprise Associates (NEA), a global venture capital firm, as lead investors in the $45 million Series B funding round of Embrace Mobile, Inc., a mobile data performance management platform. The round was led by NEA, with participation from existing investors Greycroft, AV8, and Eniac, and founders from PagerDuty, Sendbird, LogDNA, Scopely, and TestFlight.
Embrace plans to use the investment proceeds to launch its next platform product, Data Intelligence, which enables companies to make 100% of their mobile data accessible and actionable by their business intelligence and data science teams. With full visibility into all of their mobile user experience data, a company’s engineering, product, and marketing teams can make informed, truly data-driven decisions around their marketing campaigns and product features to drive business value across retention, revenue, and adoption.
Foley served as lead counsel to NEA and negotiated the transaction. The team was led by Partner Louis Lehot and Associate Saige Gallop.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Source :Foley & Lardner LLP
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.