(Spin Digit Editorial):- Mesa, Arizona Jul 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Hendrix International is honored to announce the sale of The Silverado Inn, Dawson Creek, Canada for 2.5M.
The Silverado Inn sits on .50 acres and stands 4 stories high while being centrally located right off the Alaskan Highway. Dawson Creek is a significant hub city in northern British Columbia’s economy, with agricultural and tourism sectors as well as the natural gas industrial energy sector. The Silverado Inn capitalizes on its prime location by offering extended stay options as well.
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
Given its prime location, 6 onsite retail, and 44 units it’s no wonder this gem stays practically fully booked year-round.
H International llc
9233 E Neville Ave
Source :H International llc
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.