(Spin Digit Editorial):- Mesa, Arizona Jul 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Hendrix International is honored to announce the sale of The Silverado Inn, Dawson Creek, Canada for 2.5M.
The Silverado Inn sits on .50 acres and stands 4 stories high while being centrally located right off the Alaskan Highway. Dawson Creek is a significant hub city in northern British Columbia’s economy, with agricultural and tourism sectors as well as the natural gas industrial energy sector. The Silverado Inn capitalizes on its prime location by offering extended stay options as well.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Given its prime location, 6 onsite retail, and 44 units it’s no wonder this gem stays practically fully booked year-round.
H International llc
9233 E Neville Ave
Source :H International llc
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.