(Spin Digit Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Feb 26, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Malqart announced its new partnerships in the US, Argentina, the UAE, Kuwait, Tunisia, Nigeria, Germany, China, Japan, and Russia. Malqart, the newest division on Mokhtar Group Inc., a project based in Los Angeles, California, and operating globally with about 250experienced B2B sales professionals speaking over 20 languages.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
- Help innovative companies and organizations around the world overcome the obstacles that will emerge due to COVID-19 and enable a smooth transition to remote operation and B2B/B2G sales while saving them over 10x in market penetration cost.
- Create fantastic opportunities for the well qualified salespeople to work remotely and avoid or stop losing more income. Malqartis probably providing the highest sales commissions in the world.
According to CrunchBase’s latest ranking, Malqart is in the top 20K organizations worldwide, out of about 50 Million companies. It is also in the top 10 list of Californian companies specializing in multilingual sales development and CRM systems, and probably the only turnkey solution in the world enabling businesses, across the world, to centralize the following services and guarantee success in every one of them:
- Local and international sales agents recruiting
- International sales teams’ building and sales management
- CRM development and administration
- Full marketing solutions
- Lead generation
- Multilingual sales coaching, training, and eLearning
- Localization and translation
- Investment services
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.