Ana’s Diary of Places Where the Extraordinary May Happen goes on sale
from llamaGoose Studios on February 23, 2021.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Three Rivers, Massachusetts Feb 23, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Ana’s Diary of Places Where the Extraordinary May Happen goes on sale from llamaGoose Studios on February 23, 2021. Girls everywhere are thrilled with its adventure, mystery, girl power, and friendship!
Ana a 10-year-old Latino girl from 2010 Brooklyn is joined by her twin sister Brianna and Lily, a girl from 1870 Ireland. The three launch themselves into exploits beyond space and time and travel to magical worlds not seen by most.
With the help of an extraordinary cast of characters including a gang of fairies who have taken up residence in a bonsai museum; the last nine remaining BAN.SHEES and a gender-neutral half-fairy; the tweens unleash a mythical shimmering presence that has been dormant in the human world for far too long.
Ana’s Diary of Places Where the Extraordinary May Happen is MJ Marcos’s first graphic novel. As a food journalist MJ travels across the globe discovering and writing about small out-of-the-way restaurants for leading food magazines. MJ resides in Pacifica, California spending time writing, cooking, surfing, and feeding two cats.
204 BOURNE ST
Source :llamaGoose Studios
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.