(Spin Digit Editorial):- Kuala Lumpur, Sep 14, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – RestaurantGuru has announced their annual results of the best restaurants and Cafes Globally. Antipodean fought off quality competition to rank at the top of the ratings in Makati (Manila) and Kuala Lumpur.
Alun Evans, founder says that the number 1 rating for the cafe locations is based on an increased awareness of what constitutes a quality “cafe” experience
“Unlike our competitors, Antipodean Coffee focuses on the entire restaurant experience”, said Evans from his flagship restaurant in Manila. “We offer service and food selection and quality that most diners equate with a 3 star Michelin restaurant. However we do this in an unpretentious and friendly way”
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
This maybe why Antipodean also rates the “Best overall restaurant” in Makati and second out of over 27,000 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur for best restaurant.
He credits the recognition to the hardwork and commitment from a team that reaches from beyond the kitchens and dining room of his restaurants, to the coffee growers of Indonesia where Antipodean directly sources its coffee.
RestaurantGuru aggregates reviews from websites that include Facebook, Tripadvisor, Yelp, Zomato and Google review to give a fair and unbiased rating base.
jl telawi 2 20, Bangsar, Antipodean coffee
Source :Antipodean Coffee
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.