Get to know Licensed Practical Nurse, Kyla White, who serves patients in Central Islip, New York.
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, Sep 1, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Specializing in geriatrics, Kyla is a licensed practical nurse who serves patients in Central Islip, New York. She is directly involved in providing basic patient care and ensuring that patients are comfortable and well cared for.
The role of a licensed practical nurse involves observing, assessing, monitoring, and documenting patient symptoms, reactions, and progress; administering medications; performing medical procedures; educating and informing about nutrition and selfcare; managing patient medication and disease prevention; and promoting health to patients, families, and caregivers.
Before embarking on her professional journey, Kyla earned her nursing degree from Eastern Suffolk BOCES in New York in 2017.
A licensed practical nurse (LPN), in much of the United States and Canada, is a nurse who cares for people who are sick, injured, convalescent, or disabled. In the United States, LPNs work under the direction of physicians, mid-level practitioners, and registered nurses.
Learn More About Kyla White:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4146360/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Kyla White, LPN
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.