Pluralsight, Inc. (NASDAQ: PS) observed a climb of 1.58% on FRIDAY trading period with closing price of $17.99. The company’s last traded volume of 1126754 shares vs to an average volume of 1795.69K shares. The stock as of last trading session moved at 21.23% from its 52-week low and was trading at -49.61% to its 52-week high.
Pluralsight, Inc. (PS) recently reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter Financial Highlights
- Billings – Q3 2019 billings were $92.1M, a raise of 28% period over period. Q3 2019 billings from business consumers were $80.7M, a raise of 32% period over period.
- Revenue – Q3 2019 revenue was $82.6M, a raise of 34% period over period.
- Gross margin – Q3 2019 gross margin was 78%, contrast to 75% in Q3 2018. Q3 2019 non-GAAP gross margin was 80%, contrast to 77% in Q3 2018.
- Net loss per share – GAAP net loss per share for Q3 2019 was $0.32, contrast to $0.26 in Q3 2018. Adjusted pro forma net loss per share for Q3 2019 was $0.08, contrast to $0.10 in Q3 2018.
- Cash flows – Cash used in operations was $2.2M for Q3 2019, contrast to cash provided by operations of $1.9M in Q3 2018. Free cash flow was negative $6.6M for Q3 2019, contrast to negative free cash flow of $0.9M in Q3 2018.
The following forward-looking statements reflect Pluralsight’s expectations as of October 30, 2019.
Full Year 2019 Guidance
- Revenue is predictable to be in the range of $314M to $316M.
- Adjusted pro forma net loss per share is predictable to be in the range of $0.37 to $0.35, assuming weighted-average shares outstanding of about 137M.
Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 1.7. The volatility in the previous week has experienced by 3.40% and observed of 4.71% in the previous month. 80.83% ownership is held by institutional investors while insiders hold ownership of 0.60%. In the trailing 12 months period, return on assets ratio of the Company was -11.10% and return on equity ratio was -56.10% while its return on investment ratio was -120.70%. The Company has 140.79 million shares outstanding and 52.59 million shares were floated in market. The short ratio in the company’s stock is documented at 8.43 and the short float is around of 28.78%. The average true range of the stock is observed at 0.73 and the relative strength index of the stock is recorded at 54.47.