Get to know Nurse Practitioner, Rachel Otubuah, who serves patients in San Jacinto and Sacramento, California.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Oct 21, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Specializing in children and adolescent psychiatry, Rachel has been working as a nurse practitioner at Savita Health in San Jacinto, California since May 2022.
With a focus on advanced practice nursing, she helps to treat conditions and issues such as ADHD, depression, eating disorders, and drug addiction.
Back in 2013, Rachel graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Pacific University. She then went on to earn both her Master of Science in Nursing degree & Doctor of Nursing Practice degree (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program) from Brandman University.
Since January 2018, she has been serving as a psychiatric nurse practitioner with the California Department of State Hospitals.
An Associate of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association, Rachel is also an active member of the American Nurses Association, the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
A Nurse Practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse and a type of mid-level practitioner. NPs are trained to assess patient needs, order and interpret diagnostic and laboratory tests, diagnose disease, as well as formulate and prescribe treatment plans.
Learn More about Rachel Otubuah:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148998/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Rachel Otubuah, DNP
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.