Milford, Connecticut Mar 1, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The SaaS company Punchey, announced the promotion of Ray Williams to Director of Operations. He will be responsible for the day to day operations of Punchey.
“Williams has been a key part of our success and we are thrilled to promote him to this important position,” said Nathaniel Stevens, President of Punchey. Ray WIlliams, 32, joined the company in 2020 as an account manager and quickly rose to several supervisory and management positions. “We plan to generate 20-30% sequential quarterly growth in the coming two years and we are confident that Mr Williams will be an important asset to help our organization reach its goals” said Mr Stevens.
Founded in 2018 and re-released in 2020, Punchey is the maker of the popular business software TattooPro, DetailPro, GroomPro, and much more. The company’s mission is to help businesses succeed by using cloud based software as a solution for all of their business needs. Punchey currently serves over 1000 businesses in the United States. It has won numerous awards for its software innovations and customer service. For more information about Punchey, visit its website at www.punchey.com.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release