(Spin Digit Editorial):- Milford, Connecticut Sep 19, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Punchey has opened offices in Milford, CT for its newly expanded sales team. Punchey is the latest project from Connecticut native and entrepreneur, Nathaniel Stevens. Punchey provides industry-specific software services from one cloud-based platform, to manage everything from customer relations to payments, helping to build financial and operational capacity, scalable for any small business.
Stevens is thrilled to be back in Connecticut. “This is an amazing opportunity for the city of Milford and Punchey. Not only are we excited to help with job creation, but we benefit greatly from being in this area. There is tremendous talent in Connecticut.”
The Punchey offices opened on January 1st of this year. The company is comprised of two elite sales executives: Aaron Johnson and Mike Ranaldo, and three account managers: Slava Ghurdzhi, Hirshal Levine, and Crystal Pelletier, all working under the technical guidance of Ray Williams.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release