Laser Projector is more and more popular. This article will give you a detailed introduction to laser projectors and will recommend a high-end laser projector —-Dangbei Mars Pro.
More on Spindigit:
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
- Khaby Lame Fans Announce the Launch of Khaby Tokens and NFT on Binance Smart Chain
(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Oct 8, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Before the advent of laser projectors, most people opted for lamp projectors like the Epson. But now, most people are inclined to buy a laser projector, so how good is a laser projector? What exactly are its advantages? Read on to find out more!
What is a laser projector?
Laser projectors use a laser light source, while ordinary projectors use an LED light source or a high-pressure mercury light source.
LED Light Source
LED light source is one of the more mainstream light sources on the market today. The LED source has a long life and is cheap, but its brightness is relatively lower. Therefore, it must be used during the day with the curtains drawn, and it will be better at night.
High-pressure mercury light source
The high-pressure mercury light source is the light source used in traditional projectors. It is characterized by its high brightness and low price. However, it has a very short life span and the heat generated by the lamp light source is very high.
Laser Light Source
Laser light sources are characterized by high brightness, long service life, high light resistance, and good viewing performance even in daylight.
What are the advantages of a laser projector?
- The biggest advantage of the laser projector is that its picture quality has been drastically improved. While lamp projectors rely on the lamp for most of their image projection, laser projectors produce a much wider color gamut through the laser. As a result, laser projectors can produce a rich, bright color picture with a very high contrast ratio.
- Maintenance costs are extremely low. The difference between a laser projector and a lamp projector is that it does not rely on the lamp to produce light, so there is no need to worry about whether the lamp will break and need to be replaced. While some lamp projectors can be expensive to replace, laser projectors last up to 30,000 hours, which not only provides efficient projection time but also saves a fortune in the cost of maintaining the projector.
- Laser projectors have much lower energy consumption. A traditional lamp projector requires two steps to create an image. First, the lamp produces a bright white light which is directed to an LCD or DLP panel which processes the light and ultimately produces the image we see on the screen. The bulb needs to produce white light during this process, which results in a significant amount of energy consumption. In addition, because the lamp projector generates a lot of heat during use, a fan is needed to cool it. This directly leads to more energy consumption. In contrast, a laser projector is much simpler and more convenient, as it only needs to produce the color needed for the image. As a result, laser projectors consume significantly less energy, while providing excellent image quality, brightness, and contrast.
At the end of the article, the Dangbei Mars Pro 4K laser projector is a great choice if you are indecisive about which laser projector you should pick. Dangbei projector with Laser Light Source offers a wider color gamut and rapid warmup and cool down. It has 4K resolution and an incredible 3200ANSI lumen, creating vivid and sharp picture quality for your home theater. It also has various intelligent functions such as auto keystone correctionautofocusintelligent screen alignment and intelligent obstacle avoidance. In the laser projector range, the Dangbei Mars Pro costs only $1699 with so many outstanding smart features. In the laser projector range, the Dangbei Mars Pro costs only $1699 with so many outstanding smart features.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.