(Spin Digit Editorial):- Las Vegas, Nevada Oct 6, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Throughout the country today, Physician Assistants, better known as PAs, celebrate 55 years of their profession. PAs are medical professionals who diagnose illness, develop and manage treatment plans, prescribe medications, and often serve as a patient’s primary healthcare provider. With thousands of hours of medical training, PAs are versatile and collaborative. Approximately 150,000 PAs in the United States and nearly 1,200 Nevada PAs practice in every medical setting and specialty, improving access and quality healthcare for patients.
PA Week is held nationally every year from October 6th through October 12th. Nevada has two PA schools, Touro University Nevada, Henderson, and the University of Nevada, Reno. To learn more about PAs, visit https://www.aapa.org/about/what-is-a-pa/ and https://nevadapa.mypanetwork.com/
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants
Source :Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.