(Spin Digit Editorial):- London, England Oct 2, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Entrepreneurship Development Cell and Institution Innovation Council of Cauvery College for Women (Autonomous), Trichy launches MIT Square London’s RAISE Centre of Excellence to empower and enable women students, researchers, and academicians in Research, Applications, Innovation, Science & Technology, and Entrepreneurship.
Dr. V Sujatha, IIC President / Head committee of CoE welcomed the gathering for the RAISE inauguration. Dr. S Sowmya and Dr. Subha, IIC Convenors highlighted the IIC activities, recognitions, and achievements through MHRD.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Dr. Mithileysh Sathiyanarayanan, Founder & CEO of MIT Square, London addressed the gathering and threw light on the benefits of the CoE, and how faculty and students can work towards an innovative ecosystem. He created awareness about the CoE and briefed the outcomes expected in the form of real-world projects, internships, placements, exchange programs, and other collaborative initiatives which will transform women into powerful leaders.
Ms. Bhuvaneshwari, Co-founder & COO of MIT Square, Asia mentioned the importance of internships, startup culture, and how to be a part of CSR activities.
The women students nominated to become campus leaders will be playing an integral role in running several activities with the theme “Of the Women, By the Women, and For the Women”.
Source :Cauvery College for Women
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.