Spapp Monitoring version 16.9 has been released and there are some important new features, a new install method and some new payment options.
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Limassol, Cyprus Sep 14, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Starting from version 16.0, Spapp Monitoring has many new interesting features for anyone, no matter your needs or budget.
Starting from version 16.0, Spapp Monitoring added many Voip call recordings. Voip call recordings* mean call recordings for social media app calls. Spapp Monitoring started with Whatsapp call recordings, Facebook (Messenger) call recordings and continued adding many more Voip features: Viber calls recordings, Telegram call recordings, Snapchat call recordings, Skype call recordings, Zoom call recordings, Instagram call recordings, Google Duo call recordings, Line call recordings and IMO call recordings. Voip call recordings are available for both, video and audio calls made on these social media apps, but you’ll receive only the audio recordings. Thanks to Voip call recordings you’ll be able to check not only the chat content but also the content of the call.
Starting from the same 16.0 version, Spapp Monitoring now has more ways in extracting social media messages for Whatsapp, Facebook, and Snapchat. You can see the full content of these chats no matter if the phone user is in the chat so you’ll be in full control.
Starting version 16.3, Spapp Monitoring introduced another important feature – Live streaming. This is available on all Android versions and includes video streaming and audio streaming with either a front camera or back camera and screen capture. Thanks to the video streaming you can see around the target phone depending on the camera you connect and thanks to screen capture you can see the screen activity of the target device. No matter the option you choose you’ll always have the audio streaming so you can hear the ambient sound around your target device. More than this, starting with version 16.7 you are able to record the Live streaming. You practically have a Surrounding feature with no time limits** – Live streaming recordings.
Live streaming recordings lead to the next important feature that Spapp Monitoring introduced in version 16.7 – File manager. Using File manager you’ll be able to browse folders from the target phone and download files from these folders. You’ll have access to real videos, not only a selection of pictures from the specific video; you’ll be able to see pdf files and more.
Starting from version 16.6, Spapp Monitoring introduced another important feature: Gmail tracking that includes more sub-features like incoming Gmail app emails, Gmail inbuilt chat messages and group chat messages, and of course Gmail meeting recordings. More than this, even if your target device is using Yahoo or Outlook for emails, these also are in our features list and you’ll be able to see the incoming emails from these 2 apps as well.
Except for these important features, Spapp Monitoring made a lot of improvement work on the existing ones: there were added some other Whatsapp app variations in the tracking list such as GB Whatsapp, Whatsapp Omen, along with improvements in WhatsappBusiness and the official Whatsapp app; changes for the Instagram tracking, added hidden Viber messages, improved browser logs and many more.
Spapp Monitoring’s new install method – track by phone number or the invite link option
Now Spapp Monitoring is possible to install remotely***. Some would name it tracking by phone number as you need to send the invite link to the phone number you want to track on a social media app like Whatsapp or as an SMS message. A simple name would be the invite link install method. You practically will have the option to send the invite link to the wanted phone number and the phone user will receive a simplified app version to install it him/herself without account login or any such details. Easy to install and easy to monitor without any extra headaches.
You still have the old option – to install the app on the target device yourself. You need to download and install from the download apk page. When you install it for the first time you’ll register it using an email and password that you’ll use later to log in to our website to check your logs, so make sure to remember these and use a real email for easy communication with us.
During the installation make sure to enable all permissions one by one, administrator rights, push notifications access, and of course accessibility. All these settings are important for some features so skipping something means missing logs or recordings.
Immediately after the installation disables the inbuilt task killers by following the steps from the article for your target device’s model and Android version.
No matter the install option you choose, it is good to know that Spapp Monitoring is now Play Protect compliant. That means no more blocking or even unwanted uninstall from Play Protect. Just make sure to do the proper install: enable all the required settings and disable the inbuilt task killers and you are all set up to track your device.
All about Spapp Monitoring’s payment options
Now Spapp Monitoring offers 3 payment gates on the website. You can pay with PayPal, JCC, or Payssion:
1. On Paypal you can pay with a credit/debit card or with your Paypal account (you have more options on the PayPal website on how to add money). More than this, if remembering to renew your subscription was an extra headache, you can use now the recurrent payment on PayPal. Do it once and the auto-renew is done in the next time period, depending on the subscription offer you chose (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year basic or full subscription). The even better news is you are able to disable the auto-renew whenever you want so your last payment will stay a one-time payment.
2. On JCC you can pay with a credit/debit card that is Visa, Mastercard, or Maestro.
3. On Payssion you can select a local payment method depending on your location. For India, you have many local options like UPI and many more. Local options allow national cards only and based on the Indian bank system that is great news for most Indian customers. For Turkey please choose the BoaCompra option. Bitcoin is NOT enabled.
The 3 payment gates cover most of the globe now with small exceptions (like Russia due to bans).
* In order to receive Voip call recordings your target device must be at least Android 10 or upper. On lower Android versions only Whatsapp NOtes and Telegram Notes are available.
** Live streaming recordings can be downloaded only using the File Manager feature. The maximum limit for remote upload of files using File manager is 500 Mb. If the file is bigger, you can continue the Live streaming recording but you’ll need to save the file directly from the target device.
*** If the phone user does not install the app using the invite link, you’ll need to do it yourself by having physical access. More than this, physical access is still needed for the target device’s Settings troubleshooting steps no matter the install option you choose. Spapp Monitoring is not hidden and is intended for legal use only.
Source :Spapp Monitoring
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.