(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Aug 24, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Christy is a registered nurse currently working as a travel nurse specializing in critical care.
To begin her career, she earned her Associate’s Degree in Nursing in 1991 from Community College. More recently, she attended Chamberlain University and earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in 2022.
On a more personal note, Christy attributes her success to her love for helping others, learning new things, and always wanting to be a nurse.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
A Registered Nurse (RN) is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province, or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. RNs fulfill a variety of job duties. In addition to their primary role in treating and caring for patients, their responsibilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients. Other RN job functions include leadership, research, performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, operating medical equipment, administering medications, recording patients’ symptoms and medical histories, and assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up.
Learn More about Christy J. Schoonover:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148918/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Christy J. Schoonover, BSN, RN
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.