(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Aug 9, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – McCall is a board-certified psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner currently serving her patients in St. George, Utah. In order to provide her patients with the best care, she specializes in mental health, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, and generalized anxiety. Furthermore, she is certified in Basic Life Support (BLS).
To begin her career, she earned her Associate’s Degree in Nursing in 2017 from Utah Tech University followed by her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in 2018. Then, in 2021, she attended Northern Kentucky University and earned her Master of Science in Nursing degree.
An expert in her field, McCall is board-certified as a psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner by the American Nursing Credentialing Center, which is a certification body for nursing board certification and the largest certification body for advanced practice registered nurses in the United States.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
A Board-Certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) is an advanced practice nurse that holds board certification and seeks to improve mental health care and the overall health status of communities.
Learn More about McCall McMorris:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148862/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :McCall McMorris, MSN, PMHNP-BC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.