(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Aug 1, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Srijana is a certified family nurse practitioner currently affiliated with Ascension Providence in Lorena, Texas. She specializes in renal oncology, pain management, acute care, telemetry, and acute care post-op.
Throughout her academic career, she graduated with honors with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2011. She then went on to earn her Master of Science in Nursing degree from the same educational venue in 2017 and will complete her Doctor of Nursing Practice degree in 2023.
As a testament to her success, Srijana attained certification as a family nurse practitioner through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). She was inducted as a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society, the Golden Key Honor Society, and the National College Honor Society.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
On a more personal note, she attributes her success to her hard work, determination, and huge support from her husband.
A Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) holds certification and provides continuing and comprehensive healthcare for individuals and families across all ages, genders, diseases, and body systems. FNPs maintain patient records, perform physical exams, order or perform diagnostic tests, prescribe medications, develop treatment plans, as well as treat acute and chronic illnesses, conditions, and injuries that fall under primary care.
Learn More about Dr. Srijana Dhakal:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148829/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Srijana Dhakal, DNP, FNP-C
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.