(Spin Digit Editorial):- Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R. Jul 21, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Cyber Gallops successfully completes USD 15.75 million private token sale round for its racing-centric metaverse
Cyber Gallops, an immersive horse and greyhound racing-centric metaverse announces that it has successfully raised $15.75 million through its private sale of $GALLOP, its governance token. Backers include leading web3 and gaming institutions and prominent individual investors. The funds will be used to develop its ambitious market-leading metaverse ecosystem that includes a play and create-to-earn economy.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Cyber Gallops has completed a USD 15.75 million private token sales round for its racing-focused metaverse.
Concluding on 10 July, the private sale saw 350 million tokens sold at $0.02, and another 350 million tokens sold at $0.025 over 2 rounds.
Cyber Gallops brings horse and greyhound racing to the virtual realm, allowing people to participate in and earn money from a variety of exciting in-game activities such as exploring the metaverse, completing quests, trading, breeding, and creating racetracks, and organizing races. It is a metaverse created by racing and gaming veterans, with a free-to-play gaming ecosystem at its core.
“With the support of our investors and partners, I am confident of realizing the Cyber Gallops vision to be much more than just a racing game, but a fully immersive play-and-earn metaverse with a thriving creator economy,” said Henry Shterenberg, Founder of Cyber Gallops.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.