Dallas Agency Names June 18, National Internet Cat Day; Plans Virtual Internet Cat-Fest.
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Dallas, Texas Jul 12, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – National Internet Cat Day celebrates the cats immortalized online and the humans who craft content to delight and amuse their fans.
“As we all know, the internet is made of cats,” said Kelly Wofford, LBK Wink Founder. “There are more cat images online than people on earth, and a centuries-long cache of video. Internet cats are a cultural phenomenon and a fundamental element of the internet as we know it.”
With SmartyCat Productions, LBK Wink will host a live virtual event on June 18, 2023. The First Annual Internet Cat-Fest will feature celebrity cats, educational sessions, SmartyCat Trivia, a Bad Cat Pun contest, and more. Cat lovers are encouraged to post their own celebrations on social media.
“Fans and followers know, internet cats deserve their own day,” said Wofford. “The cats, of course, could not care less.”
About LBK Wink LLC: Founded in 2020, LBK Wink provides digital marketing, brand protection, and creative services. They specialize in marketing for the pet care industry. https://lbkwink.com
LBK Wink LLC
Source :LBK Wink LLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.