Central Asia’s leading international financial centre has nominated Seven Pillars’ Co-Founder, Professor Mark Beer OBE, as one of its first Registered Legal Advisers
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Astana, Akmola Jul 10, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – At a ceremony hosted as part of the prestigious Astana Finance Days, the recently formed Legal Services Board of the AIFC recognised Professor Beer among the first cadre of lawyers who had met its international standards for registration.
Professor Beer said ‘It is an honour to join the first batch of leading lawyers accepted by the AIFC’s Legal Services Board for registration in the AIFC. The register is a benchmark of quality for lawyers operating in Central Asia and requires lawyers to comply with world-class regulations and rules. I encourage all lawyers with an interest and involvement in the AIFC and Kazakhstan to sign up for the scheme.’
With excellence as a cornerstone of Seven Pillars’ mission, this achievement further demonstrates our commitment to the very highest legal standards.
The AIFC’s Legal Services Board was established in May and is the designated body for the registration and regulation of legal advisers and the legal services market in the AIFC. It has established regulations and rules modelled on leading jurisdictions and established a register for those lawyers that are eligible.
If you and your business are interested in entering the Central Asian market, or are looking for support and expert legal advice from leading lawyers around the world, please contact us at [email protected] to find out how we can help your business unlock its potential.
Source :Seven Pillars Law
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.