CleverGet Company today released CleverGet for Mac 3.0.0, a multiskilled toolkit, to help people download videos from Disney+/U-NEXT/Crackle/FOD/and other mainstream video hosting sites on Mac.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Shenzhen, Guangdong Jul 1, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – CleverGet is a comprehensive program designed specifically to download videos from websites with ease. Powered by the advanced video processing techniques, CleverGet delivers up to lossless 8K video as well as 320 KBS audio files while performing download tasks. Moreover, this program allows clients to download videos with selected subtitles and audio tracks, or to save subtitles independently as SRT/SUP files according to personal needs. Before the version 3.0.0, CleverGet for Mac is equipped with 2 powerful downloader modules inside (Video Downloader and Twitch Downloader). With an all-new CleverGet for Mac 3.0.0, users can explore more fantastic content with 4 newly added modules inside: Disney+ Downloader, U-Next Downloader, Crackle Downloader, and FOD Downloader. Here are the main updates in CleverGet for Mac 3.0.0:
* Added Disney+ Downloader module to download Disney+ videos, movies, and TV shows.
* Added U-Next Downloader module to download videos from the video.unext.jp website.
* Added a new module – Crackle Downloader to download videos from crackcle.com.
* Added a new module – FOD Downloader to download videos from fod.fujitv.co.jp.
* Added cache button to clear program cache on the Settings panel.
* Added FAQ option to provide quick solutions for certain issues.
* Fixed download failure of partial YouTube videos.
* Added prompt message for program patching.
CleverGet for Mac 3.0.0 covers 4 more built-in modules to process video content from specific streaming sites compared to the previous version. This whole new version of CleverGet provides a cache button and FAQ option, both of which contribute to a better user experience. Several mild bugs are fixed as well, CleverGet for Mac 3.0.0 reduces the probability of failure of downloading partial YouTube videos and crash down issues.
Also, the team from CleverGet drops some suggestions to help people avoid some discordant problems in the processing of using.
- Please kindly note that CleverGet for Mac 3.0.0 only runs on macOS 10.14 and above.
- Use a video converter to convert the downloaded Twitch videos to other formats if there is an audio issue during the playback.
Price & Availability
CleverGet has 2 versions: a free trial version that allows people to download 3 videos at most, and a formal version to download videos without limitation. To acquire the formal version, people can go to the official page of CleverGet and click Buy Now button in red to check the purchase plan. For now, everyone could enjoy a 40% off coupon for buying 1 single module and a 50% off coupon for buying 2 more modules.
About CleverGet Software:
CleverGet is a team gathering seasoned engineers, designers, and specialists from other fields together. Our ongoing work is for the consistent goal of providing customers with colorful life in advanced tech. CleverGet allows customers to get multimedia data from an online streaming service sparing no effort. With a simple click, users can convert online data to local without restriction.
Visit https://www.cleverget.com/ for more details.
Yungu Innovation Park, NO.4093, Liuxian Street, Nanshan Dist.
Source :CleverGet Software
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.