The official launch of UBA (United Business Association) plans onto MyAspireQuotes.com goes live today
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Kansas City, Missouri Jun 29, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – An impressive lineup of benefit options from UBA goes live today on selected agent websites of MyAspireQuotes. The launch, coordinated by the team at ApolloTe.ch and developers at UBA/Healthy America, has been building the integration for several months which now offers live quoting for these products based on an individual’s age, location, tobacco usage, and a variety of other data points. Dental, Hospital Indemnity, and Gap Insurance are just a few of the products now made available next to hundreds of other health plan options.
Vinicius Cidreira, the lead integration developer on the ApolloTe.ch team, commented that “The team over at Healthy America were fantastic to work with. The fact they had clean architecture (technical), made it a straightforward integration and give our quoting platform a strong edge in the market by making UBA products available in addition to our other great plans.”
MyAspireQuotes.com is a health quoting and enrollment platform built for customer friendliness with a focus on agent support and guidance. The functionality includes a find a doctor tool, the ability to compare private plans with on-exchange plans and short-term benefits, and subsidy calculation. If you would like more information, please contact us at [email protected]
Apollote.ch is a group of designers, engineers, and industry leaders building the future of insurance technology.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.