(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Jun 24, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Maria is an advanced practice registered nurse currently serving her patients in Las Vegas, Nevada, where she specializes in infectious diseases.
To begin her career, she attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in 2013, followed by her Master of Science in Nursing degree in 2019.
In order to remain up to date in her field, Maria is a professional member of the American Nurses Association.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
On a more personal note, she attributes her success to her love of the profession and love of teaching and educating her patients.
An Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) is a nurse who has obtained at least a master’s degree in nursing. APRNs may work across various healthcare settings, including hospitals, ambulatory clinics, or long-term care facilities. They provide medical support and preventative care to patients, along with additional responsibilities of coordinating patient care and using specialized knowledge to manage complex patient conditions. APRNs can diagnose and treat as well as order and interpret tests and prescribe medications.
Learn More about Maria Amezcua-Huerta:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148588/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Maria Amezcua-Huerta, MSN, APRN
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.