(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Jun 15, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Kathleen is a licensed practical nurse currently serving her patients in North Tonawanda, New York.
Educated in the United States, she earned her nursing degree in 2018 from the BOCES of New York State.
On a more personal note, Kathleen attributes her success to her hard work, dedication, and her strong family values.
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is on the front line of nursing, interacting directly with patients on a daily basis. They work under the supervision of doctors and RNs, performing duties such as taking vital signs, collecting lab specimens, administering medication, ensuring patient comfort, and performing skills like trach care, foley care, ostomy care, wound care, G- tube care I.V. care, and reporting the status of their patients to their case managers.
LPNs are generally hired in settings such as doctors offices, hospitals, nursing homes, home health environments, and rehabilitation centers. They must be skilled in balancing care for patients, performing skilled tasks, and completing practical daily administrative duties.
Learn More about Kathleen Eckstein:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148774/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Kathleen Eckstein, PDN
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.