(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Jun 13, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Mayra is a registered nurse currently serving her patients at Deming High School where she specializes in school nursing and infection control. In addition, she holds expertise in long-term care and ICU.
Academically, she earned her nursing degree in 2006 from Western New Mexico University. Furthermore, she is certified in advanced cardiac life support, basic life support, and pediatric advanced life support.
A Registered Nurse (RN) is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province, or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. RNs fulfill a variety of job duties. In addition to their primary role in treating and caring for patients, their responsibilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients. Other RN job functions include leadership, research, performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, operating medical equipment, administering medications, recording patients’ symptoms and medical histories, and assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up.
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
Learn More about Mayra C. Srader:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148729/info/ or through Deming High School, https://dhs.demingps.org/en-US/staff
Your Health Contact
Source :Mayra C. Srader, RN
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.