Web3 for the Academic World
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Seattle, Washington May 31, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The Academic Web3 Conference, a first-of-its-kind hybrid conference whose focus is on supporting innovation in the Web3, NFT, and Metaverse space through academic involvement, announced its conference schedule today for – Friday, September 23 thru Sunday, September 25, 2022. The Fall 2022 hybrid conference, in partnership with multiple academic blockchain student councils and NFT industry brands and influencers, is hosting paneled discussions around all levels of academic entry into the Web3 space by utilizing blockchain-based tools, such as NFTs and the Metaverse.
To support the conference’s dedication to onboarding innovation in the academic space, its first POAP will be created in early June through a collective intelligence software (Psi app) from Oxford and MIT alum presenter, Professor Niccolo Pescetelli. These first-year POAPs bring conference consensus voting rights to advance the conference’s governance dedication and bridge these “mini-NFTs” as additional beacons for entry to students and staff within academia worldwide.
The Academic Web3 Conference brings many leading names like Professor Kelly Werder and Professor Brian L. Frye to their panels from the academic and NFT industries, opening up the discussion around education’s role and opportunity within Web3’s future development.
Conference details include:
- Top academic NFT panelists
- Student-led educational NFT project innovation
- Presentations of best practices in both academic & business NFT use cases
- Open virtual participation globally
- Networking events throughout the year
- Community driven models & participation opportunities
For more information about registration, the Academic NFT Project Contest, panelist and speaking opportunities, or media interviews, visit: AcademicNFTConference.com.
Founder, Bella Irons
Academic Web3 Conference
Source :Academic Web3 Conference
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.