(Spin Digit Editorial):- Ha noi, Hanoi May 20, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – In order to promote stable foreign trade under the Covid-19 pandemic. This virtual exhibition helps enterprises overcome the adverse effects of the global epidemic, maintain and expand multilateral cooperation channels and overseas markets, and accelerate the pace of globalization of Jiangsu brand products. China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Jiangsu Sub-Council, and Zhenjiang Sub-Council will host a 2022 Jiangsu – RCEP countries online matchmaking meeting on hardware, tools, garden products, and sports products from May 23rd to 27th. This online meeting is also co-hosted by Jiangsu CCPIT International Exhibition Co., Ltd. Enterprises participating are free of charge.
As an open-economy province, Jiangsu has a close relationship with RCEP members. The implementation of the RCEP treaty will provide broad opportunities to Jiangsu enterprises. Locating in the southwest of Jiangsu province, Zhenjiang city has a solid manufacturing base, with hardware and tools being one of its industrial clusters. CCPIT Zhenjiang Sub-Council attached great importance to this matchmaking meeting and selected a group of foreign trade enterprises to take part in the meeting.
The matchmaking meeting will be held via ZOOM from May 23rd to 27th. Main products include various drill bits, saw blades, power tools and accessories, garden tools, construction supplies, labour protection gloves, etc. Welcome to join us in the meeting! If you are interested and have purchase demands, please contact: JIANGSU CCPIT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION CO. LTD. (……
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.