(Spin Digit Editorial):- Sydney, New South Wales May 2, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – We are looking for recently graduated candidates for our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program. We will be covering all aspects of the financial markets: industry principles, market players, and asset classes – while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools our trading platform has to offer!
You will be joining one of our Analytics teams, delivering exceptional customer service to our clients by providing prompt and accurate solutions to their queries, while continuing to develop your knowledge through asset class and workflow specialist training.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, with the majority of Analytics representatives progressing towards opportunities in our Enterprise Sales teams. You could also go on to take up a Leadership position, or take on a more specialised support role in our Advanced Specialist or Trading Solutions teams.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
- The ability to join a training class in 2023
- A Bachelor’s degree (or above) or relevant work experience
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- The resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
Source :AIM Trading
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.