Get to know Neurologist Dr. Jose M. Diaz, who serves patients in Katy, Texas.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Apr 14, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – A seasoned neurologist, Dr. Diaz works with patients at his private practice in Katy, Texas. He can also be found on staff at Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital.
Before embarking on his professional journey, he earned his medical degree from the Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine in 1984 and completed his residency in neurology at the Mayaguez Medical Center.
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. Neurologists are licensed medical specialists who diagnose and treat disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles of patients. They examine a patient’s mental and physical status, conduct medical tests and scans, and evaluate the results to diagnose and treat the patient.
Throughout his illustrious career, Dr. Diaz has been the recipient of various honors and accolades, including the Patients’ Choice Award (2020, 2018), Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2020, 2018), and On-Time Doctor Award (2020).
Learn More about Dr. Jose M. Diaz:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3701039-Jose-Diaz-neurologist-Houston-TX-77030
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Jose M. Diaz, MD
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.