The Legal Stop has grown dramatically since its inception in 2010 and as such is now considered by many start-ups, entrepreneurs and SMEs to be the ‘go-to’ place for expert affordable pay as you go fixed fee legal services.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Apr 12, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The Legal Stop is a well-established online business trading since 2010 under the website www.thelegalstop.co.uk, providing high quality, easily accessible, and affordable document templates and fixed-fee legal services. In 2016 The Legal Stop updated its branding and launched a new website 2017 under the domain www.legalstop.co.uk.
Our ethos is focused on providing more for less, we are known for our fresh approach without the stuffiness of traditional law firms.
Part of the company founder and director, Debora Daffara’s, vision when setting up The Legal Stop was to offer a unique service that enables clients’ legal matters to be managed from start to finish for an affordable fixed cost. To deliver on this vision, The Legal Stop provides complete legal packages which include legal advice, document drafting, and follow-up guidance – all of which are delivered by regulated, qualified, and insured specialist lawyers and experts adding immediate value to clients.
When asked about what makes the company such a valuable resource for start-ups and SMEs, Debora stated, “Large corporations can access City lawyers who are specialists in their legal field and charge by the hour thanks to large budgets. We bridge the gap, providing access to expert lawyers at affordable fixed fees so that our clients receive value for money immediately”.
The Legal Stop is now offering the following new legal services all on a pay as you go fixed fee basis:
- GDPR & Data Protection Support – A full service to monitor all aspects of GDPR implementation and compliance.
- Law Support – Packaged Legal Services. We devise personalized legal packages based on a client’s needs; clients pay only for what they need when they need it.
- Free ask a lawyer a question – as a complimentary service, people are able to ask legal questions and get them answered by experienced, fully-qualified experts free of charge.
- Bespoke Document Drafting – an expert lawyer will draft contracts and documents tailored to the client’s specific requirements and provide related legal advice.
- Contract Review – documents and contracts are reviewed by a qualified lawyer who will provide legal advice on the areas of concern in plain English.
- Employment Health Check – this offers an opportunity for organisations to have their compliance and employment documents reviewed and updated.
- Free Request a Template Service – people can request us to draft a document template that is not featured on our large portfolio of online documents at no extra cost and no obligation.
When asked about plans for the future, Debora was keen to emphasise that The Legal Stop will continue to grow, offering additional services as more lawyers join the team furthering our mission of providing affordable and easily accessible pay as you go fixed-fee legal services.
“We already started expanding internationally; over the next few years we will provide our clients with access to international lawyers to assist them with cross-jurisdictional legal matters”.
Beware of an unrelated website
Our clients reported being confused by an unrelated website similar to our website but offering legal aid. Please note The Legal Stop does not provide legal aid.
The website in question is owned by JHB LAW LTD trading as Lawstop, the company was only incorporated in 2017 and until 31 March 2018 was a dormant company according to documents filed at Companies House. Lawstop.co.uk was only registered in 2018 according to records held with Whois.
“It is astounding that a law firm providing legal aid decided to trade under a business name so similar to The Legal Stop, an already existing and well-established company. We have started taking formal steps towards a resolution of this matter, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to our clients”.
If you have any queries about this issue or have a similar experience please let us know using our web contact form.
The Legal Stop Limited
+44(0) 208 870 5522
86-90 Paul Street
Source :The Legal Stop Limited
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.