who made National Headlines for wanting to burn books, anti LGBTQIA+ statements, and firing beloved Superintendent Dr. Baker without cause
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Fredericksburg, Virginia Mar 24, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Former Courtland High School Honor Graduate and track athlete, Makaila Keyes, files suit against Spotsylvania School Board Members. Makaila released a statement that can be seen on the Neighborhood Spotsy site linked below.
The Edwards Law Firm PLLC filed the petition today for Makaila Keyes v. School Board of Spotsylvania County et. al. with the Spotsylvania General District Court. The hearing date is scheduled for Thursday, March 24, 2022, at 9 am at the Spotsylvania General District Court. All named respondents have received proper notice and will be served by the Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office. The Edwards Law Firm PLLC remains committed to ensuring an independent legal investigation of the Spotsylvania County School Board regarding alleged violations of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), employment, and education law, as stated in our press release dated Monday, March 14, 2022. The Edwards Law Firm PLLC does not condone ad hominem attacks and other logical fallacies that undermine civil discourse spread misinformation and divert public attention from the real issues. Direct media inquiries to [email protected].
Source :Makaila Keyes
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.