(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Mar 14, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – A proposal for the termination of Firsthand Technology Value Fund’s (SVVC’s) investment advisory and management agreements with Firsthand Capital Management, Inc has been submitted for consideration at SVVC’s next shareholder meeting according to Donald R Chambers, author of the proposal.
SVVC’s stock price has been trading recently at roughly a 75% discount from its NAV. Chambers notes that the investment manager collects a 2% fee on SVVC’s appraised gross assets rather than on the true value of its stock. Chambers attributes the massive discount to SVVC’s fees and other expenses as well as its poor investment decisions.
A similar proposal at last year’s annual shareholder meeting earned the support of ISS (Institutional Shareholder Services). ISS issued a detailed analysis of SVVC’s governance and advised that shareholder support for a motion to terminate the contracts is warranted.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Concerned Firsthand Technology Value Fund (SVVC) shareholders
Source :Firsthand Technology Value Fund’s Exit History is not “SPAC-tacular”
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.