(Spin Digit Editorial):- Hollywood, Florida Feb 11, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Tax Sale Resources (TSR) is proud, yet again, to sponsor the National Tax Lien Association’s annual conference as a platinum sponsor. We look forward to the opportunity to meet with new customers and reconnect with those we currently service. Learn more and register for the conference HERE. Don’t forget to check out our booth to learn more about these services!
About Tax Sale Resources (TSR)
Tax Sale Resources is revolutionizing the tax sale industry by making accurate tax sale information and premier resources easily accessible to investors and other tax sale industry professionals. The four pillars of services TSR provides are:
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
- Research – Level up and take command of your tax sale research.
- Management – Regain control of your tax lien portfolio growth.
- Financing – Unique funding solutions before insurable title.
- Trade – Transparent transaction management and escrow services.
We are currently serving over 26,000 users worldwide and counting while covering over 5,200 jurisdictions nationwide. Our number one priority is to ensure everything is at your fingertips to run your operation efficiently. For more information, click HERE.
The National Tax Lien Association (NTLA) was founded in 1997 as the not-for-profit trade association for the tax lien industry. It is dedicated to representing the interest of investors, lenders, service providers, and government officials regarding tax lien sales, as well as promoting the benefit of those sales as reliable income for municipal, county, and state budgets. The NTLA provides networking and training opportunities for professionals and novices in the tax lien industry. For more information, click HERE.
About the NTLA Foundation
The NTLA Foundation, a non-profit foundation, was founded out of a need to help those who fall on hardships and have tax liens put on their home. Its goal is to help preserve homeownership for those who qualify for hardship assistance. Since 2017, the foundation has come to the assistance of various families across the country who were at risk of losing their homes. For more information and to donate today, click HERE.
Tax Sale Resources
PO Box 571
Source :Tax Sale Resources
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.