Ship.com Offers Larger Commission Opportunities in the Fast Growing Live Social Selling Market
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Las Vegas, Nevada Feb 11, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Ship.com, a technology company that helps small e-commerce businesses grow, announced today the newly available ShipLive Partner Program for Live Social Selling influencers, direct sales professionals, and home-based business owners.
This 2022 ShipLive Partner Program provides recurring income based on successfully referring users to the Ship platform. The program is designed for direct sales industry consultants and social media influencers, boutique retailer consultants, social media influencers, and Livestream selling power users who are ready to share, educate, and provide ongoing hands-on support to activate their social networks and make them successful on the ShipLive Social Selling Platform.
Ship will offer a 30 percent commission fee earned on the total net revenue generated by new user referrals, using the Ship platform, for up to one year. The new ShipLive Partner Program covers fees collected through the ShipLive platform offerings: net LiveStream Sales and monthly subscription fees.
- LiveStream fees collected from comment purchases using the ShipLive platform for FaceBook
- Subscription fees associated with Growth and Executive program levels for order fulfillment and shipping services
To participate, interested parties need to be approved ShipLive partners by contacting [email protected]. Approved partners will receive training and support materials.
Here’s how the program turns networks into income streams.
- Once approved, a partner receives a complimentary Ship.com Executive Plan subscription.
- Partners create their own accounts on the signup page to get a personalized link.
- Partners share their referral link on social media and via email with their network (new Ship users register with a partner’s unique referral link).
- Partners start earning income and receive a 30 percent commission on the fees collected by each subscriber referred using the ShipLive platform.
- Partners can earn a fast start bonus of $1000 if, within the first 30 days, they sign up 10 users who each make a sale during a live sales event using the ShipLive social selling platform.
“Livestream social selling is an exciting new opportunity for direct sellers to grow their businesses rapidly and without more work when they use the Ship platform,” said Kyle Henzel, President of Ship.com. “Through the ShipLive Partner Program, early adopters have an opportunity to monetize their social networks and earn significant ongoing recurring income,”
To learn more, visit the ShipLive Partner Program Page.
Ship delivers an easy-to-use, unified platform for Livestream selling, collecting payment, shipping orders, and processing returns. Ship.com started as a place to make it easy for direct sellers to print shipping labels, invoice customers, track shipments, process returns and connect with their customers. Ship.com also offers a Venmo-like app for consumer shipping, order tracking, and sharing. Today Ship is the choice for sellers who want easy-to-use tools to connect with online shoppers, grow their business, and get the most out of their business and life.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.