Miami, Feb 8, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – As the first and only company publicly known to date to use blockchain technology to fight depression and anxiety, FivebalanceUSA is one of a handful of companies listed on Coinmarketcap and trading on exchanges, that has a real product fighting real-world problems. The Company has added to their NFT offerings available for purchase in the Fivebalance mobile app. The app is available as a free download on the Google Play Store. Users that are facing issues with mental health, and want to improve their quality of life are encouraged to download the app and take advantage of the free services the mobile app has to offer.
Stepping further into the NFT realm.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
FivebalanceUSA.LLC is set to acquire the parody collection of NFT’s on the OpenSea website by the artist known as Wheresthecommonsense. His parody memes take on a lite political tone while still highlighting current trending events. The artist is set to release 2 new collections and his current offerings are set to be acquired by FivebalanceUSA to list in their in-app marketplace. You can find those NFT’s at https://opensea.io/WheresTheCommonSense
The newly minted NFT by Perry Francis can be found here:
This NFT is believed to be the first and only scannable Medallion in existence.
This is not investment advice! Investing in Cryptocurrency is risky, and you could lose your investment. As always, please do your own research and consult with a licensed financial advisor for any investment advice.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.