(Spin Digit Editorial):- Palo Alto, California Feb 3, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Bitcoin Latinum (LTNM), the next generation, insured, asset-backed cryptocurrency poised to revolutionize digital transactions, responds to a frivolous legal action initiated by Plaintiffs Raymond Jonna, Simon Jonna, and Farid Jamardov against Kevin Jonna and Bitcoin Latinum (Case # 2:2022cv10208).
It is the official stance of Bitcoin Latinum that the accusations are without merit. Bitcoin Latinum neither had a relationship with nor received any investment from the plaintiffs.
Bitcoin Latinum will be countersuing each individual as jointly and severally liable, including plaintiffs Raymond Jonna, Simon Jonna, and Farid Jamardov, their attorneys Jacob S Frenkel, Mark Jotanovic, Frank Borger-Gilligan, Kory M. Steen, the law firm of Dickenson Wright PLLC, the firm’s partners, CEO Michael C. Hammer, and Chairman William T. Burgess for without limitation, defamation, tortious interference with a business relationship, and fraud, for not less than $1 billion each for reputational and punitive damages.
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
In addition, Bitcoin Latinum will seek sanctions and potential disbarment of all attorneys party to this action.
2100 Geng Road, Palo Alto, California 94303
Source :Bitcoin Latinum
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.