(Spin Digit Editorial):- Palo Alto, California Feb 3, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Bitcoin Latinum (LTNM), the next generation, insured, asset-backed cryptocurrency poised to revolutionize digital transactions, responds to a frivolous legal action initiated by Plaintiffs Raymond Jonna, Simon Jonna, and Farid Jamardov against Kevin Jonna and Bitcoin Latinum (Case # 2:2022cv10208).
It is the official stance of Bitcoin Latinum that the accusations are without merit. Bitcoin Latinum neither had a relationship with nor received any investment from the plaintiffs.
Bitcoin Latinum will be countersuing each individual as jointly and severally liable, including plaintiffs Raymond Jonna, Simon Jonna, and Farid Jamardov, their attorneys Jacob S Frenkel, Mark Jotanovic, Frank Borger-Gilligan, Kory M. Steen, the law firm of Dickenson Wright PLLC, the firm’s partners, CEO Michael C. Hammer, and Chairman William T. Burgess for without limitation, defamation, tortious interference with a business relationship, and fraud, for not less than $1 billion each for reputational and punitive damages.
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
In addition, Bitcoin Latinum will seek sanctions and potential disbarment of all attorneys party to this action.
2100 Geng Road, Palo Alto, California 94303
Source :Bitcoin Latinum
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.