Bethesda List Center, Inc. today announces a new mailing list
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Bethesda, Maryland Jan 26, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Bethesda List Center, Inc. today announces a new marketing list, Business Executives Email, Postal, and Phone List. The list has over 35 Job Title/Job Function selects. The titles range from President, Financial Titles, and Operations Titles. Other selections including geography are available.
Full details and costs are available for this data card at:
“Bethesda List Center is excited to add this new list to our vast catalog of business-to-business marketing lists that we represent,” said Barbara Higgins, VP Operations. “This list reaches business professionals in almost every industry and would be a great fit for most mailers looking to promote their products.”
Rapid counts and quotes are available. Quick turnaround on all orders.
Contact Barbara Higgins for more information.
She can be reached at [email protected] or by calling 301-968-1720.
About Bethesda List Center:
Bethesda List Center, Inc. is an international direct marketing firm headquartered in the Washington, DC suburb of Bethesda, MD. The company specializes in postal and e-Mail lists, particularly in Association Membership, Healthcare, Education, Research and Development, Human Resources and Training, Construction and Infrastructure, Environment, Small Office/Home Office (SOHO), and Business and Professionals, in the United States and Worldwide.
Bethesda List Center, Inc
4938 Hampden Lane, # 182, Bethesda, MD 20814
Source :Bethesda List Center, Inc.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.