Motorola Curve – Wi-Fi Enhanced Two Way Radio with Voice Assistance
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Dover, Delaware Jan 16, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Radiotronics Inc, an authorized Motorola Solutions dealer, has announced the addition of the Motorola Curve Wi-Fi enhanced two-way radio with voice assistance capabilities to its growing portfolio of two-way radios.
The curve is the latest addition to the Motorola DLR series, a completely digital series of two-way radios that uses frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology and the license-exempt ISM band. The curve is designed specifically for retail, hospitality, and restaurants.
Via WI-Fi, Curve can integrate with applications from Indyme Solutions which allow retail associates to receive alerts via Curve when customers arrive for curbside pickups or press in-store call buttons for assistance.
Katja Millard from Motorola Solutions, when talking about the Curve, said: “Curve is built to deliver rapid and reliable push-to-talk radio communications across environments that are busy and unpredictable, with the added benefits of Wi-Fi for features like voice assistance. Users can use voice commands to log in and out of the device, direct calls to specific people or groups, send voice messages, and access radio analytics.”
The curve is compatible with all other DLR models, including DLR1020 and DLR1060, and DTR models including DTR450, DTR650, DTR600, and DTR700.
Chris Jackson from Radiotronics Inc said: “Motorola Curve brings features never before seen in Motorola Solutions’ business two-way radio portfolio. We are extremely excited to enhance our two-way radio lineup with the Curve.”
8 The Green, Ste 10169, Dover, DE 19901
Source :Radiotronics Inc
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.