(Spin Digit Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Jan 4, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The Soul Museum is born as the first collection of crypto and AI-generated meta souls in the world – it is defining the shape of souls to come.
Each drop is a unique representation of a character generated by an A.I. (artificial intelligence) which recreates the spectrogram by composing a dotted texture, creating a crypto-museum of digital spirits, helped by human curators.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
The Soul Museum is born as the first collection of crypto and meta souls in the world. Each drop is a unique representation of a character generated by an A.I. (artificial intelligence), which recreates the spectrogram by composing a dotted texture.
How does the A.I. work?
The creating process is composed of different steps:
1. Creating a list of deceased celebrities using web references
2. With the help of human curators creating groups of personalities which have shared life path
3. Selecting the best image on the web (human curators requirements)
4. Facial recognition and extrapolate
6. Automations to manage different graphic software and interface with multitasking behaviors
7. Human curator final artistic approval
To conclude, The Soul Museum is an idea. It is to create eternal souls to collect into a meta-afterlife. It transcends the concept of art and images to create deep consciousness about spiritual digitalization. The A.I. works as a creator of contents, to empower the idea of a digital-created spiritual art and to emphasize the contradiction of a computer-generated soul.
Find the meta-souls from The Soul Museum on Mintable now!
Contact: [email protected]
Mintable is a next-generation non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace built on the Ethereum & Zilliqa blockchain. Launched in 2018, Mintable has pushed the NFT industry forward by being the first to design gasless minting, batch minting, and royalties, empowering artists and creators to monetize their work via NFTs. Mintable’s gas-free minting option allows the everyday person to get involved with NFTs without any prior knowledge in coding or upfront cost of minting an asset – a great way for everyone to get into crypto. In 2021, Mintable announced the backing of a list of high-caliber investors including renowned venture capitalist and television personality, Mark Cuban, Sound Ventures, a venture capital firm founded by and Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary, and TIME Ventures, the investment fund for Marc Benioff. To date, Mintable has sold and auctioned works by Grammy-Award-winning artists, 20th-century avant-garde artists, and various high-profile artists and celebrities.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mintable.com/
To stay in touch with Mintable, follow us on our social media:
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.