Blockchain Investigation Agency™ recorded strong growth in 2021, moderate increase in services prices on January 1, 2022
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Zurich, Switzerland Dec 29, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Blockchain Investigative Agency with Head Office in Zürich, Switzerland is providing Blockchain Investigative Services and Solutions, Incident Response, Blockchain Forensics, Investment Fraud Response, Cryptocurrency Investigations Services. We have investigated and tracked Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies internationally and worked on criminal and civil cases worth more than USD 33 Billion. We can serve as your Expert Witness in your criminal or civil case. Every case is backed with Service Guarantee up to USD / CHF 10 Mill. (Corporate Liability Insurance). Blockchain Investigation Agency specializes in blockchain forensics and tracking Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in private, corporate, financial and fraud investigations.
Blockchain Investigation Agency recorded strong growth in 2021 due to rising the global online fraud cases, global online scam cases and globally integrated cases involving crypto fraud, broker fraud, investment fraud, real estate fraud,
Because of the high workload, Blockchain Investigation Agency can not accept cases with Loss under $15000 / CHF15000. Blockchain Investigation Agency can not respond to all customer inquiries within a couple of hours at all times of the day and night, and customers aren’t entitled to speak to Blockchain Investigation Agency on a phone call or conference call simply because they generally can not do pre-engagement calls. A minimum retainer for 2022 is set to $2900 / CHF2900 for extremely simple cases.
The rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies represents a serious criminal threat Distributed ledger technologies have the power to change the way individuals and entire societies interact and do business. Criminals have used crypto to obfuscate their activities or as a fraud and scam mean, and continue to do so. Due to the complex nature of cryptocurrencies as well as the mode in which they are traded, investigations can be time-consuming, confusing, and potentially obstructed.
Blockchain Investigation Agency provides a broad range of integral investigative services and solutions, including:
- Due diligence and business intelligence solutions to better inform investments in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market, assess the provenance of cryptocurrency wealth and help companies make critical business decisions with confidence
- Investigations into hacks, thefts and scams to identify bad actors, trace funds and recover what has been stolen and remediate identified vulnerabilities
- Restructuring and insolvency powers to secure, protect and return value to creditors of, for example, distressed cryptocurrency exchanges and trading platforms
- Anti-money laundering coverage, providing a real-time evaluation of counterparties to blockchain transactions, effectively mitigating financial crime and reputational risk exposure
- Design and implementation of effective compliance programs, covering onboarding, remediation and monitoring for businesses that deal with both fiat and digital currencies
- Cybersecurity assessments to test the resilience of systems, applications and facilities to prepare against and mitigate the risk of an attack
Blockchain Investigation Agency know-how and expertise in cryptocurrency investigations, cyber investigations, social media investigations and forensics will help you close your cases.
Please note that the Blockchain Investigation Agency in Switzerland with Swiss Detective Agency, Private Investigator Switzerland and Cyber Investigative Solutions are the part of Swiss Security & Credit Solutions Group.
Executive Board thanks our Customers and Clients for their trust in the past year 2021. Executive Board wishes everyone happy holidays and a good and safe start to 2022.
Blockchain Investigation Agency™ – Swiss Security Solutions LLC / Jelena Bojic
+41 44 586 60 33
Schaffhauserstrasse 550. Postfach
Source :Blockchain Investigation Agency™ – Swiss Security Solutions LLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.