(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York Dec 3, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – An experienced orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Easley works with patients at his private practice in San Diego, California.
Back in 1971, he graduated with his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School. He then went on to complete his internship at the University of Wisconsin in 1972, and his residency in orthopedic surgery at Spectrum Health – Blodgett in 1975.
Distinguished as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), the doctor is board-certified in orthopedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS). The ABOS is an organization with the goal of establishing educational and professional standards for orthopedic residents and surgeons as well as evaluating the qualifications and competence of orthopedic surgeons.
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
Orthopedic surgery is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and non-surgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders.
Learn More about Dr. David Easley:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/913160-David-Easley-Sports-Medicine-Specialist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :David Easley, MD
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.