(Spin Digit Editorial):- New Delhi, Delhi Nov 29, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – The pandemic has created an environment where businesses need to be innovative to meet the challenges of the new normal. Online exhibitions and buyer-seller meeting platforms have emerged as the go-to destinations for those who want to expand and diversify in the changed scenario of current times. In sync with this thought, Zhejiang Export Online Fair 2021 has announced a unique opportunity for stakeholders in the buyers of India, Bangladesh, and other South Asian countries who are looking to source innovative products and accessories from key Chinese suppliers from Hangzhou, Taizhou, Yiwu, Wenzhou and other places to participate in the exhibition.
The expo will see more than 50 top manufacturers from Zhejiang showcasing their latest range of products included Diagnostic Instruments and Equipment, Medical Materials and Consumables, Special Equipment, Hospital Equipment and Health Care and Rehabilitation Supplies, etc. The expo attracted professional purchasers from India, Bangladesh, and other South Asian countries onlineprecisely matching with Zhejiang foreign trade enterprises.
This is an excellent platform to strengthen lighting trade between Zhejiang and India, Bangladesh, and other South Asian countries at a time when the business has hit a new low due to the restrictions on travel and transportation. The range of products has been selected keeping in mind the requirements of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and other South Asian countries’ markets.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
All discussions amongst participants will take place online via the Zoom Video Conferencing platform.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.