(Spin Digit Editorial):- Bengaluru, Karnataka Nov 17, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Algomox Private Limited (www.algomox.com) announced the general availability of the Algomox® AIOps platform version 2.0 for next-generation IT operations at Bengaluru Tech Summit (BTS) 2021 today.
Algomox® AIOps platform combines Cloud-Native IT Operations with advanced Artificial Intelligence technology to enhance and partially replace all primary IT operation functions. The new release (Algomox AIOps Platform version 2.0) includes patent-pending incident recognition, anomaly detection, root cause analysis technology, AI-based IT compliance analytics, and AI-based capacity management. The new features enable the IT teams to get better control over the IT operations, improve the productivity of their staff, and continuously optimize the cost of IT operations.
Algomox® Norra is a cognitive helpdesk agent for automating L1 IT support activities. It helps IT organizations to provide better end-user service experiences through NLP-based omnichannel engagement and the IT knowledge graph that drives responses and actions.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
In accordance with Mr. Anil Abraham Kuriakose, Algomox Co-Founder and CEO, the top benefits of Algomox AIOps are
1. Greater level of Observability:- The IT operations team can reconcile and retire many tools and integrate existing tools to offer a single tool for the entire IT operation. Also, with a central ITOpsStore, it can provide an observability console for the entire IT system.
2. Automated Incident recognition:- Helps you lower the total cost of ownership by finding complex unknown issues and reducing event noises with AI-based Root Cause Analysis. These capabilities help IT organizations to get out of the firefighting mode.
3. Better IT user engagement:- Automates the IT service management and end-user engagement with natural language processing (NLP) and advanced AI technologies.
4. Optimize the operational cost with cognitive automation:- AIOps enables IT organizations to achieve the highest level of automation, thereby helping them to optimize IT processes and save costs.
5. Better and faster decision-making with end-to-end governance:- Single pane glass view of entire IT systems with inbuilt business value dashboards, capacity management, and compliance automation.
The actual economic value of AIOps lies in reducing the cost of decisions around IT operations and enabling IT teams to operate at the speed of business with better governance. To learn more about Algomox’s AIOps platform and Managed AIOps services, visit the Algomox website www.algomox.com.
Algomox Pvt Ltd positions itself as a high-quality value-added software company that helps enterprises to accelerate their artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps) transformation. Algomox platform is truly innovative with patent-pending technology that allows ITOps teams to reduce the cost of IT operations and helps them make better decisions faster.
Anil Abraham Kuriakose
1934, 22nd Cross, 22nd Main, Sector-2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, 560102, India
Source :Algomox Private Limited
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.