(Spin Digit Editorial):- San Jose, California Nov 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – The ED Treatment Information Center has released the results of a detailed survey on the willingness of men to seek help for erectile dysfunction (ED). The survey, which was conducted online, includes responses from 287 men with erectile dysfunction.
Over 30 million men in the United States suffer from ED, but it is often not recognized as a serious medical condition. There are no efforts to raise awareness, no drives to find a cure, no ribbons or lapel pins to indicate support. In fact, when ED is mentioned at all, it is often treated as a joke.
The result is – as this study showed – that men are often too embarrassed to talk to their doctor about erectile dysfunction. This finding is consistent with previous studies.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
The study also showed that men are more likely to seek help when they understand that ED can be a symptom of a serious underlying medical condition. This suggests an opportunity for education to increase the likelihood of men seeing their doctor for help with erectile dysfunction.
Researchers also found that men were not well satisfied with the ED treatments they had tried. Men who had received treatment from a doctor were slightly more satisfied than men who had attempted treatment on their own. In both groups, the number of men who were “Very Satisfied” with their treatments was under 10%.
To download the complete survey report, visit:
Source :ED Treatment Information Center
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.