(Spin Digit Editorial):- Greater Metropolitan Area, Philippines Nov 11, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Before the pandemic, the e-Commerce industry and the local small and medium enterprises are enjoying the reliable and easy way of cashless payments offered by GCash, the country’s No.1 E-Wallet. The demand and usage skyrocketed during the worldwide lockdowns with the spread of Covid-19. The majority of consumers shifted to cashless transactions due to fear of contamination by viruses.
Since then, GCash, operated by Globe Fintech Innovations Inc. (Mynt), has strengthened and expanded its services to cope with the market’s demand. Services such as Bank Transfer, GCash Padala, GCredit, GInsure, GLoan, GCash Pera Outlet, and other lifestyle services like Buy Load, Shop Online, Pay QR, and many more, are being offered to the consumers and merchants.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Mynt is part of the portfolio companies of 917Ventures, the largest corporate incubator in the Philippines owned by Globe Telecom Inc.
FinTech Services Aggregator
AltPayNet, a global digital payments solutions provider, has partnered with GCash to aggregate the latter’s payment acceptance and disbursement services. The partnership allows partners to utilize GCash’s services along with the rest of the payment methods and global payment solutions.
Since its inception in 2015, AltPayNet has strategically pursued payment option partnerships.
“The company commits to meet the demand of the ever-changing consumer behavior by offering multi-solutions to merchants and payment providers around the world”, says AltPayNet co-founder and CEO, Mr. Don Vacal.
AltPayNet is a licensed Operator of Payment Systems (OPS) issued by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Philippines).
Get In Touch With AltPayNet
AltPayNet offers simple, quick processes on how to become a partner or merchant.
1. Send your inquiry directly at: [email protected].
2. In the AltPayNet webpage – https://altpaynet.com/pre-screening, kindly provide the following business/company information:
- Representative Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Country (where a company is registered)
After submitting, an AltPayNet Onboarding representative will evaluate and validate the inquiry/application. They will get back to you immediately for further instructions and recommendations.
Once approved, it will activate the preferred payment acceptance channel.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.