(Spin Digit Editorial):- Hartford, Connecticut Nov 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – ICONS & COUTURE PARTICIPATES IN NEW YORK JEWELRY WEEK AND ANNOUNCES ITS OFFICIAL LAUNCH
2.5% of each purchase will go towards the brand’s project…VIP MOMENTS.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(HARTFORD, CT) – Jewelry addicts and those seeking the next best jewelry trend mark your calendars! Icons & Couture will be introducing their first collection, UNORTHODOX, during New York Jewelry Week, November 15-21! Luxury designer Paula Finch will showcase her baroque design aesthetic that captures the essence of luxury through 3D printing technology. The virtual exhibition will be a “must-see” event featuring unique, revolutionary pieces of art while supporting a cause near and dear to the heart of the designer.
Icons & Couture is not just a brand on a mission to push boundaries beyond the traditions of jewelry design but is also committed to bridging the gap between education and design by creating innovative incentives for overaged, underrepresented youth at risk of dropping out of school. “With an education background, it was a no-brainer to somehow incorporate youth into the establishment of our brand”, said Finch.
Creating a VIP moment for a student at the brink of dropping out not only instills hope but provides an opportunity for change. Having the option to borrow pieces from our UNORTHODOX collection for prom or graduation is an incentive we want to present to our youth. 2.5% of each purchase will be donated to the creation of additional pieces for the brand’s project…VIP MOMENTS.
Icons & Couture
Source :Icons & Couture
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.