Sid Will Lead Operations and Delivery
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Bengaluru, Karnataka Oct 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Sid Baliga, an alumnus of MIT Manipal and IIM Kozhikode, has joined Vyakta Consulting as a Vice President to scale the fledgling tech-powered skill development startup. Sid has spent more than a decade in education and skill development donning multiple hats across Sales, Marketing, PR, Events, and Leadership Coaching, and brings some rich and diverse experience to the table. He is also a published author with several management papers and novels to his credit.
Skilling and re-skilling were a priority for businesses even in the pre-Covid world. However, this time, the disruption has been large enough for corporates to look at skilling quickly without incurring exorbitant costs. On one hand, there are highly academic-driven finite-learning digital models and on the other, we have one-to-one coaching options that are accessible to only a handful.
So, how does one move out of the boundaries of “academic content” and make the training workplace relevant, yet at scale?
Vyakta Consulting Services’ Vani platform is a new-age, hyper-personalized, skill development platform that empowers learners to learn at their convenience, yet within a definite time frame. Although it is powered by tech, there are several touchpoints with human coaches, making it a formidable platform.
Sid’s immediate challenges are to keep up the momentum, build sizeable teams, enhance learning experiences and steer the company on a hyper-growth path.
Source :Vyakta Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.