(Spin Digit Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Aug 25, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – THINKWARE, a world-leading dash cam company, will be showcasing its latest Dash Cam technology and product line-up at this year’s upcoming CV Show in Birmingham, the UK, taking place between 31st August – 2nd September 2021.
THINKWARE will be displaying a selection of its top-of-the-range Dash Cams, including the brand new T700, THINKWARE’s first connected dash cam yet, along with its all-purpose new Fleet focused F790.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
With the T700 and F790 leading THINKWARE’s impressive line-up of Dash Cams, attendees will get to experience the company’s revolutionary Advanced Fleet Management System (FMS) feature that comes equipped with the T700. The FMS feature provides complete and efficient driving history and driving habit management, with real-time vehicle location, and emergency SOS notification/alarm, all of which ensure greater driver safety and lower vehicle maintenance. The FMS feature is designed for fleet business industries such as public transportation companies, as well as the logistics firms that rely on real-time vehicle telematics tracking.
THINKWARE will also be exhibiting the multi-channel Dash Cam by Multiplexer Box (MB-100) that gives drivers all-around perfect cover enabling them to connect up to five channels at the same time and is compatible with the T700, F200 Pro, F790, and X700. This Multichannel Dash Cam system covers driver blind spots and comes with a waterproof and dustproof rugged design as well as recording in 1080p Full-HD video quality.
At the show, attendees can expect on-hand demos of various different Dash Cams from the THINKWARE team. On display at this year’s show are the following Dash Cams:
- T700 + Rear Cam: THINKWARE’s first connected dashcams yet, with a 4G LTE modem and THINKWARE Cloud 2.0. The T700 features THINKWARE’s fleet-focused FMS feature that provides world-class driver behaviour management and real-time vehicle telematics tracking. The T700 can also connect up to five channels at a time via the Multiplexer Box(MB-100)
- F790 + Rear Cam: As the latest addition to its F-series range, the F790 is a versatile Dash Cam thanks to multi-channel features which are designed for the commercial fleet market vehicles. The F790 features HDR technology for superior image contrast and clarity
- X700 + Rear Cam: Offering an easy to navigate touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode, and more
- F200 PRO + Rear Cam: A versatile mid-range FHD dual-channel dashcam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi
- F100 + Rear Cam: One of the more economically priced Dash Cams that features a 135-degree wide-angle lens and Safety Camera Alert System
- F70: An entry-level dash cam featuring the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording Mode
- M1: Built with the outdoors in mind, this is THINKWARE’s flagship product designed for motorcycles, ATV, and UTV vehicles
Many of THINKWARE’s premium dash cams feature Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with breakthrough capabilities that include a range of collision and departure warnings such as the following features:
- Front Collision Warning System (FCWS) and a low-speed Forward collision warning system (uFCWS), which alerts you if you are likely to collide with the vehicle ahead while driving
- Front Vehicle Start Alarm (FVSA), which alerts you when the vehicle ahead starts moving in case you are waiting at traffic lights
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), which alerts you if you are getting out of the lane without the indicator on
Tim Sagar, THINKWARE’s Business Development Manager, said: “We are absolutely delighted to be back to showcasing our wonderful selection of Dash Cams at an event again especially after the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the events industry. The CV Show is a fantastic automotive show all around and it gives us a perfect platform for us to showcase and educate the automotive market on how our advances in Dash Cam technology is helping to improve the driving experience for all types of drivers, and most importantly, ensure their safety on the road.”
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997.
Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, and mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting its DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including the US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during its presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. ForCES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.
For more information, visit the THINKWARE websites at www.thinkware.com and www.thinkwaredashcam.eu
Abshir Hersi & Lauren Hall
Liberty Communications for THINKWARE
# # #
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.